Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nervous

I had a bunch of almost ridiculously exaggerated highs and lows this week.  To be brief, as we were expecting Transfer Calls, we learned that our Zone Leaders were in a car accident.  Nothing too dangerous, but they both went to the hospital for check-ups (and now they wear neck braces, ha!).  

Maybe because of that, Verona was left out of transfer calls on Monday.  Thanksfully, Anziano Modugno gave the Assistants a call to let them know we didn't know anything yet.  So Tuesday night, after I had given up hope of any changes this next transfer, I got a call... from President Dibb.

"Elder Burton, we'd like you to train this transfer."

"...Oh!  Uh... okay, P-President."

Needless to say, I'm a bit nervous.  A lot nervous.  But I'm also excited.  This'll be a really cool experience by any standard.  I have a lot to learn, and this'll be a new way to do it.

I guess I don't have a lot to say this week.  My mind's already pretty focused on next week.  I'm headed to Milan tomorrow morning to pick up my verdino (greenie).  I'm sure my next email will be pretty full of... new experiences.  And pictures.  Heheh.

I'll miss Anziano Petterborg a lot.  He's been my favorite companion so far.  A real friend.

Lots of love!  Sorry, I'm pretty distracted.  I guess that's imaginable.

Anziano Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment